2. Installing Office 365 Professional Plus (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) on Your Computer
If your organization is subscribed to the Microsoft 365 E3 licensing plan, each employee may install Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus on up to five machines the employee uses for work. This may include a personal and/or home machine(s). To install Microsoft Office, please do the following:
- Sign in to Office 365, at http://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx.
- On the Office page, select a Language, and then choose Install.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Run.
- Follow the prompts and accept the license agreement.
- When you see "You're good to go," select
Now you're ready to start using Office.