Welcome to Microsoft Office 365! Your organization is moving to a responsive, cloud-based solution for Microsoft Exchange email, Skype for business communications, and SharePoint for intranet portals.
Your migration will automatically repoint your Microsoft Outlook 2010 and above to the Office 365 service. You may be prompted to close Outlook and re-open to complete this process.
Outlook Web App Access
Setting up Email on your Smart Phone
Your smart phone will need to be setup to access email again. This process involves deleting your existing smart phone organizational email account and then re-adding it. In the subsequent pages, this document explains recreating this account for common smart phones as provided by Microsoft.
For Blackberry setup, please contact ETTE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. First, delete any existing email accounts for your organization by going to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
3. Tap Microsoft Exchange.
4. You don’t need to type anything in the Domain box. Type the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to type your full email address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, email@example.com). Please note that if your username differs from your email address, please use the firstname.lastname@example.org format.
5. Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 8 if your mail program finds your settings.
6. Use outlook.office365.com for your server name.
7. In the Server box, enter your server name, and then tap Next.
8. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
1. First, delete any existing email accounts for your organization on your device
2. From the Applications menu, select Email. This application may be named Mail on some versions of Android.
3. Type your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password, and then select Next.
4. Select Exchange account. This option may be named Exchange ActiveSync on some versions of Android.
5. Enter the following account information and select Next.
5. As soon as your phone verifies the server settings, the Account Options screen displays. The options available depend on the version of Android on your device. The options may include the following:
6. Select Next and then type a name for this account and the name you want displayed when you send e-mail to others. Select Done to complete the email setup and start using your account.
NOTE You may need to wait ten-to-fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive e-mail.